We inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and your user behaviour
2. the person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Signature Vertreib Germany UG (limited liability)
3) For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking, deletion or correction of data as well as revocation of consents granted, please contact our responsible person in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) and/or our data protection officer. The contact details can be found in § 1 number 2 of this data protection declaration.
§ 2 Your rights
1. you have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right to restrict processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
2. you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement occurred, if you believe that our processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA. The supervisory authority to which the complaint is lodged will inform the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
§ Article 3 Scope of Data Collection and Data Storage in the Case of Purely Informational Use
When you use our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in to our online shop, register or otherwise send us information, we do not collect any personal data except for the data that your browser sends us to enable you to visit our website. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, the Internet page from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface, and the language and version of the browser software. The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These data are evaluated by us exclusively for the improvement of our offer and do not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of our website, this is the case when the respective session is ended. In the case of storage of the data in log files, this is the case after one month at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
§ 4 Cookies
In order to make the visit to our website attractive, to enable the use of certain functions and to display suitable products, we use so-called cookies in addition to the aforementioned data on the various pages. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimised presentation of our offer, which outweigh any other interests. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files which are automatically stored on your end device. Some of the cookies used by us are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us (persistent cookies). You can see the duration of storage in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
§ 5 Information Collection, processing, use and disclosure of personal data
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
1. contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact us by e-mail, via our contact form in the online shop, your e-mail address and – if you provide us with this information voluntarily – your name, the subject, your message and your telephone number will be stored by us to answer your questions and messages. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this also includes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data provided. The other personal data processed during the sending process and voluntarily provided in the inquiry or contact form serve to prevent misuse of the form(s) and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail or via the enquiry or contact form is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact or the contact via the contact form aims at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The mandatory data required for answering your questions and messages are marked separately, all other information is voluntary. The data will be deleted or we will restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to keep records as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of one month at the latest.
2. data processing by external service providers
In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly. Within the scope of processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides us with the services for hosting and displaying the website. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained in this data protection declaration.
3. use of our internet shop
a) If you would like to order in our internet shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of the contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For the fulfilment of the contract we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. Depending on which payment service provider you select in the ordering process, we will pass on the payment data collected for this purpose to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service for the processing of payments. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. In some cases, the selected payment service providers (such as PayPal) also collect this data themselves, insofar as you open an account there. In this case you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. In this respect the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies.
b) You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for further purchases at a later date. When you create an account under “Login/Register”, the data you provide will be stored revocably. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. All other data, including your user account, can be deleted by us. You can explain your wish for deletion by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint and inform us.
c) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. If you have not created a customer account, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
§ 6 Newsletter
1. with your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers.
2. we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for the registration to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the given e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 14 days, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
3. only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. [The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally]. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
4. the data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. Your e-mail address and any data you may have provided voluntarily when ordering the newsletter will be stored for as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
5. you can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [email@example.com] or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.
§ 7 Data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge of it. These measures are adapted to the current state of the art. Your personal data will be transmitted via the Internet in encrypted form using SSL encryption, especially during the ordering process. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. If you have a customer account, access to your customer account is only possible after entering your e-mail address and your personal password. You should therefore always treat your access information confidentially, not pass it on and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us. This applies in particular if you use the computer together with other persons.
§ 10 Credit assessment
If you wish to pay for your order using the “invoice” payment method, we would like to point out that when you select this payment method, we will carry out an assessment of the credit risk on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures at the credit reference agency [Verband der Vereine Creditreform e.V., Hellersbergstraße 12, D-41460 Neuss] (credit information). For this purpose, we transmit your personal data required for a credit assessment to the (Creditreform e.V.) and use the information received on the statistical probability of a payment default for a balanced decision on the establishment, execution or termination of the contractual relationship with you. The creditworthiness information may include probability values (score values), which are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical methods and in the calculation of which address data, among other things, are included. Your interests worthy of protection are taken into account in accordance with the statutory provisions. The processing of your personal data for the purpose of credit assessment is carried out exclusively to avoid a default in payment and on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO. On the basis of this information, a statistical probability of a credit default and thus your solvency is calculated.
§ Art. 11 Repetition of any declarations of consent that may have been issued
You have expressly given us the following consent(s) where applicable. We have recorded these consents. According to the German Telemedia Act, we are obliged to keep the content of consents available for retrieval at any time. You can revoke your consent(s) at any time with effect for the future.
Registration / Opening of a customer account
Permission for e-mail advertising
I would like to subscribe to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time
§ 12 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at firstname.lastname@example.org.